Just a Start


I think the time has come for me to join the world of blogging. I love to play on the computer and I love to scrapbook. I just can't find much time to do either. I have been blessed with a wonderful family that keeps me on the go 24 hours a day. so this will be a challenge to keep up with, but I am willing to give it a try. I will have to find a little time to share my moments with those of my family who mean so much to me. I have a wonderful extended family that I cherish. I don't get to spend as much time as I would like with them. I miss out on their lives, they miss out on mine. so here goes it fam! This one's for you.

1 comments:

Kathy Frentheway said...

Stacee, We will be brave and try this out together. I forgot how much alike scrapbooking and blogging are. It is much cheaper too, wouldn't you agree. I enjoyed your slide show. You guys travel all over and then share the trips with the rest of the family through your blog, and then we don't have to spend the money to go. Ha Ha Anyway, it will be fun! Love, Aunt Kathy