Merry Christmas




I can't believe how fast this year went by. It's the morning after Christmas, and the house is very quiet. It's my favorite time of day. I am looking at the 8 plus inches of snow that was dropped since Christmas Eve and wondering who gets to shovel this morning. We have had a snow blower for around 10 years that we have probably used 3-4 times. Ed thinks it's too hard to start, it drives me crazy to have it sitting there and not be able to use it. Oh well, at least we have a shovel or two. I would much rather be sitting by the beach instead of looking at the snow. Snow just doesn't do it for me.
My boys built an igloo the other night in the front yard and are determined to sleep in it. So far they have attempted twice, but it got to stormy so they said. We'll see if it works out.
We have been so blessed this season. Many wonderful friends and family. We are so thankful for everyone's generosity, we were the recipients of a wonderful Christmas chain letter. I only hope to pass it on next Christmas. Thank you to whom ever it was, You will never know how much you blessed our lives. Well off to laundry, even if it's Christmas break, the clothes seem to still get dirty. YUC!

2 comments:

.Marcie. said...

Sorry you had to find out via blog!

Danny and I debated on if we were going to share it with the fam or keep it a surprise... We still havn't told many. Your probably one of the first to find out, actually! haha.

Hope your family had a Merry Christmas. We wish we could see you all more often.

Love you guys

Marcie

NICKI said...

It is good to see you post again. I love hearing about you guys. We need to come visit or vice-versa. We loved having your family at our house last time. I love tons of snow and the exercise that comes with it! Luckily our snow blower has an electric start.