A burger anyone?





As we traveled to Vegas the other day on our way to Disneyland, We had to make our usual stop to the ever famous "In and Out" Burger. Now on the scale of 1-10, my husband thinks that I & O ranks up there as a 10. Granted I think it is good, but a 10, probably not. Needless to say we stood in line along with at least 50% of Vegas for the ever famous meat pattie. We ordered and waited approx 15 minutes for the delectible home grown fries and cold Dr. Pepper. It was good, but I would have to say that my favorite is Fuddruckers, Now there is a burger. Real meat and all. The best thing is you can dress it yourself, so if you are a no ketchup, extra mustard kind of person, you are in heaven. I also like there fries, they are spicy but not too. A new comer to the seen is "5 Guys" burgers, they hail from back East, and I say while they are tasty, they can't do it for me.

One of the best things about living in Utah is now we have our very own In and Out in Orem, now we can wait in our own backyard. Go out an Enjoy!!

0 comments: